domingo

I LIKE IT

The snow already falls in San Isidro, little will be late in Por covers Wuindows and Europa's Peaks.
I an thinking already about the bivoac.
I like it
I have many desires of spending my boots.
Furthermore walking along the montains, for what you tell me your the same desires also.
The itinerary we choose it if you whan taking you, in the swimming pool or playing this game of hanging tennis. Ja, ja, ja!
To seeing if we plunder days gentle colds with blizzard and great snow, at least up to the knees.
That snows! That snows!.
Any corner of this "TIERRINA" is nice.
Ubiña, Somiedo...
Un saludo Bárbara.

En fin la nieve ya cae en San Isidro, poco tardará en cubrir Puerto Ventana y Picos de Europa. Estoy pensando ya en el vivac, I like it.
Yo tengo muchas ganas de ir a las montañas, tú las mismas ganas por lo que me cuentas y el itinerario se elige en una tarde de té, de piscina o de partidito de tenis pendiente. Ja, ja, ja.
Ojala que nos toquen días mega-frios con ventiska y mucha nieve, por lo menos hasta las rodilla, así las infus nos sabrán a gloria.
¡Que nieve!¡Que nieve!
Picos de Europa?,Ubiña?,Somiedo?
Un saludo Bárbara.

Motivación e infinito

No hay comentarios: